Friday 16 April 2010

Denim Heaven...


Its an area of dress that is often neglected, even ignored by some. How this can come to be is beyond me, a good pair of denim is an absolute essential. If truth be told i have bought pair after pair and unfortunately some have only had a few wears because we all have a favourate that we keep going back to. Mine are a pair of well battered Nudie Long John. I have never washed these since purchase and have worn them at least 5times a week since getting them. This is how many denim affectionists prefer to operate, having a sole project that they wear until the fades of their wallet and phone are clear to the eye. A second skin, as Nudie states. There are too many decent denim supplyers around not to have something that looks killer on your legs, My personal choices centre around A.P.C. Edwin, Levi and of course Nudie. I havn't bothered posting nice spanking new Thinn Finn or Partly worn Petit Standards. I've posted my favorates and most loved and therefore i have killed them... But they look ace. Unfortunately my camera phone is naff and my digital camera is knackered so these are the best pictures i could get at short notice.

No comments:

Post a Comment