Thursday 6 May 2010

Shade them Peepers....




Okay, I'm rather obsessed with Sunglasses. It's true, I really do appreciate a pair of good looking, UV deflecting bad boy's that do a good job of protecting my eyes while looking effortlessly cool nestled nicely upon my nose and tucked neatly behind my lugs. It's not easy choosing a pair that doesn't make you look like a complete knob head or like you've just done dealings with Senegal's finest on a beach in Tenerife though.

So with this in mind, I was rather pleased to pick these gems up from the vintage goldmine that is Ebay late last night. A steal at twenty sheets, make no mistake I'll be wearing these at pretty much every opportunity.

Introducing - 70's vintage Faux Tortoise Shell from New York.

How i am in love with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment