Wednesday 21 July 2010

And when the heavens open....

I've been a tad irresponsible with my spending of late. It seems as though If I'm not buying records or out then my disposable is going on all sorts of unusual and wonderful items for my wardrobe.
After seeing a rather oldskool photo of myself in a fetching yellow Izod Lacoste windbreaker, I've searched ebay and ebay US for hours on end trying to find one in a decent condition and the appropriate size (after all, i don't wish to be walking around looking like a banannafied tent)

After much deliberation and deciding that the California based "preppy vintage" boutiques are trying to cash in a look that, although classic amongst modern dressers, has probably run its course i decided to go up a gear and got ready to put my plastic to the test.
I feel as though my mission is well and truly complete with my latest purchase.... This devilishly handsome Fisherman's smock from Opening Ceremony.

Please Lord, Bring on the rain.....
Saul Wilks.

No comments:

Post a Comment