Sunday 18 July 2010

The Delicious Chart ....


Whats happening in the world of me? Good, quality Music and lots of it. That's what! So, with this in mind I'm gonna lay down a top five every month, consisting of the records I've been buying, playing and adoring! Starting with a hefty dose of goodness right about now... Enjoy it, keep it classy!

1. Wagon Cookin - I'm gonna make you dance (Spirit Catcher Remix)
Smoke and Mirrors

My partner in crime dropped this little funk bomb on Friday evening and I've been pretty much obsessed with it since. I'm gonna try and hold off from playing it to death (as i usually do) but seeing as I've just obtained a copy this scenario is not looking likely! Straight in at number uno, this titanic bad boy has been well and truly included in the next Corrupted Disco mix - Watch this space for forth-coming D/L. Sooooooooooooooooo Fresh.

2. Sean Bronson - Sat Jam (Ray Mang Remix)
Need Want
This record was included on the latest Future Disco compilation and has been pretty well received from all quarters. Ray Mang provides the deeper sound of Disco with this exceedingly Stellar remix. Another hefty track that's been included in our latest mix... You can't blame us though really... Can you? Piano Riffs anyone? Ahhhhh Go On then.... Ace Stuff.

3. The O'Jays - Put our heads together (Joey Negro Edit)

I love the Philly funk sound of the original, fusing early electro into Soul. A classic of the highest order. Joey Negro cranks up the dials to floor destroying levels of Funk for devastating effects, massive tune for moi at the moment.

4. Vanguard - Mount Helicon
Where have i been? My head must have been well and truly buried to have missed the boat on this French Filter house disco epic. I Heard it on the 54 Mode radio show (Cardiff FM, check it out - Fridays 7pm -8pm) Courtesy of Saul Healen. Wicked feel good sound and one I'm rather elated to have acquired! Vanguard, bringing the Filter House vibe!

5. Burns and Fred Falke - You Stopped Lovin me
Unreleased

What a record to round the Sinister Delicious top five off with this month. For some insane reason It's Unreleased and i cant get my mits on it from ANY source! This makes me utterly depressed, so, to brighten my mood I'm gonna hit it full blast. Neighbours don't really approve to increasing decibels of Discofied gems such as, but then i guess life isn't fair sometimes....


I guess that Brings us to the end of this months Delicious List.... But surely there's enough Ammo there to keep you going for a few weeks. Watch this space for the NEW Corrupted Disco mix.... Coming soon for D/L.

Muchos Amore' Amigos...
Saul Wilks.




No comments:

Post a Comment