Monday 12 July 2010

I'll be your mirror!

I'll be your mirror, Is In fact my latest pick up...

I'm not really sure why but i took a big shining to this. The colour, the bold writing or sheer cheekiness of it perhaps? "I'll be your mirror" are lyrics from a Velvet underground record. This sweater is from Swedish Based street wear label Wood Wood who have also included other sentimental lyrics such as "Boys don't cry" on other garments (No points for stating what record / band those lyrics come from) They do some pretty cool Tee's and sweaters and the quality is second to none.
I guess this attracted my attention because it's a little different from the norm, it's a stand out piece but in my opinion, when worn with the right accompaniments could work a treat and for those reasons, one is now en route to Newport, South Wales... Hang on, that's the post now i think! Splendid.




Saul Wilks.

No comments:

Post a Comment