Wednesday 14 July 2010

I've got the Blues.....



The past couple of days I've noticed a return to form regarding the luscious weather that this dreary City is best known for... Rain. However, far from being down heartened i actually quite enjoy it sometimes. I might be of a select few individuals but when it's tipping down outside, i like to lay back on my couch and listen to it, it's rather soothing.

The other reason i enjoy a good session of Bwrw glaw' (rain, for those unfamiliar with the Celtic tongue) is that it means i can exercise my right to break out a jacket or two. I'm pretty obsessed with well made, cut and styled outwear. My latest addition comes from Universal Works, a UK based label who have impressed with early collections. Their rugged design eithic and workwear aesthetics are an interesting take on modern everyday clothing.

So here's the glorious, simple, yet eye catching Fell jacket that i recently purchased for the paltry some of £110 courtesy of the Oi polloi sale. I can assure you, the colour i chose was the very vivid blue.

Saul Wilks.

No comments:

Post a Comment