Thursday 29 July 2010

Wardrobe Incoming...

I've been at it again, rustling around for my wallet and scrambling to put my payment details on various online thread vendors. With Autumn/Winter very much on an eagerly anticipated Horizon, i thought i would take further advantage of one of the best summer sales i can remember. I've literally picked up so many quality garments at bargain prices, it's going to be a harsh culture shock when the red signs have disappeared and it's back to paying full retail prices once more.

However, away from the sales, I was very please to have acquired the new Oxford Shirt that Oliver Spencer has done for Oi Polloi. Not too dissimilar from this summers cricket shirt, this subtle blend of fine intricate detail such as the rounded pocket and blue gusset hem has got all the trappings of the understated and eye pleasing coolness that Oliver Spencer has become known for. In a gorgeous blended purple colour, I'm sure this will turn heads for all the right reasons.

As i have previously stated, my sales spending has been quite erratic, although well justified in my humble opinion. Among some of the gems i have picked up, Including past featured Opening Ceremony Fisherman's Smock, Wood Woods Take on the raglan sweater, YMCs exceptional block colour cardigan and Denim in the form of a pair of crisp Lee Dexter. I have also added the following effort from Opening Ceremony. I'm really getting into some of the designs that Opening Ceremony are putting out, as they are creating a rather unique look... This epic knit-polo, complete with dashing chambray collar was an absolute steal and looks quite the picture with recently bagged Wrangler Blue Bell Eric Chinos.... Hazaaaa, let the good times roll. Here's to the winter sales, but before hand, a sift through the forthcoming collections for more quality, bang on clobber!

Saul Wilks. 29/07/2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment