Tuesday 14 September 2010

Oliver Spencer...Pushing my buttons (or was that toggles) again.



Navy waxed cotton duffle coat which is an exclusive to my-wardrobe. Only eight will be on sale worldwide. Coat features a red check lining to the body and hood. Coat has traditional wooden toggle front fastening with brown leather trim, an adjustable button tab and cream corduroy lining to the cuffs and two front pockets with a cream corduroy lining. Coat hood is attached by button closures. Coat lining has two pockets, including one button down pocket


I've been searching around for some Winter jackets or jackets a little more suited to the climes that are starting to pepper the country... As I write this, i peer out of the window of my apartment and its howling outside, grey, miserable and cold looking. Ace.

I've had a few quid to play with this month so i decided i was going to wait and take my time in the hunt for the perfect jacket. I've dabbled with M of Tokyos wine houndstooth mountain parka and the amount of times the cropped Garbstore parka in royal blue has been in the virtual basket only for me to bottle at the last click is no ones business.

However, Oliver Spencer, although not the quickest in updating the online store, tempted me with the waxed brown Peasant duffle coat... The brown wax put me off if I'm honest - if only i could find it in a different shade. So, after looking around i stumbled upon this marvellous piece on my-wardrobe in a more classical navy.

My-wardrobe informs that this is an exclusive item to them and only 8 are on sale world wide... Two pieces per size.

This makes me feel rather elated, i wonder who the other 7 lucky chaps are going to be? And what streets they'll be adorning in this quality effort from king of cool, Oliver Spencer.

One thing for sure is this, One's now on its way to the glamorous hamlet of Newport for a rather pleased Welshman.

Saul Wilks.

No comments:

Post a Comment