Friday 31 December 2010

Kitting oneself out in luxury...

My latest pick up is something I'd previously made a mental note of when it first hit the racks at the beginning of the A/W season and actually tried on while on my rounds. The reason I didn't snap it up straight off was pretty much the hefty price tag, although absolutely deserved for such a blinding piece of kit, a fact I'm sure all would agree on. Heavyweight and expertly constructed, this is something made for maximum understated coolness...

So it comes through the great opportunistic magic of the post Xmas sale, I've finally landed what Is quite obviously an ace bit of knit wear that's going to serve me well in the years to come (and what a gorgeous colour - wine) I present the rather breathtakingly stunning Shawl Collar Cardigan from Ralph Lauren.

This is a purchase I'm more than made up with...




Saul Wilks.

No comments:

Post a Comment