Thursday 27 January 2011

(An early) Friday's feel good sound post....


Come the morning I'm Hi Ho'ing it down to London for yet another weekend of good-times and get downs coming in the galactically sublime shape of an all night party courtesy of Horse Meat Disco (Friday) at Plastic People followed by more nocturnal adventures on Saturday at an all night warehouse party. I'm extra buzzing because It'll be the first time my itchy feet will have set foot on a dance floor since New Years messy exploits and for me, that's a seriously long time to go without dropping a few shapes and having a ball.

So as I wont to be around tomorrow to post the integral 'Fridays feel good sound' I thought I'd stick it up tonight, that and I've just taken delivery of a spanking box of mint 12's with some fine boogie and disco to share with you...

I've picked out a couple of my fav's for you to treat your ears with... Kicking things off with the timeless sounding Lady M (someone pleading not to be on the reciving end of a broken heart has never sounded so good). Some perfect floor fodder in the form of a tasty little effort from Carol Williams and the ever gorgeous Melba Moore providing some jump up, arms in the air boogie for the final coup de grace.

So wherever you are and whatever your doing, enjoy an early treat and bust a groove to these delights, I'm already there - come join me on the floor.

Have an ace weekend,

Big Love !







Saul Wilks.

No comments:

Post a Comment