Monday 7 February 2011


It's been a full 7 days since the last post on Sinister, which must be a new record as I'm usually on the ball and can't keep my fingers from tap tap tapping away. However, various commitments have kept me away from the computer so time has been an issue with regards pumping the Internet with pictures of clobber and music.

I've thankfully got a bit of time to myself after some really good weekends away - Horse Meat Disco two weekends back was quality and this weekend just passed was spent in the North West where Kim Ann Foxman played at Liverpool's Shipping Forecast and Saturday was spent getting deep housed at Sankeys.

All in all a couple of expensive and messy weekends - my head and feet need a well earned break.

Speaking of feet one of my latest pick ups came in the form of a pair of Clarks Originals Ashcott. These are a fine looking shoe almost in the form of their cousins, The famous Wallabies. I copped these from Number 6 in London and was rather pleased to acquire them as they've taken my fancy for quite a while.

Together with the Clarks I picked up this smart little number from Folk. I've been after something with vertical stripes shirt wise for a while, nothing too garish or formal but something smart. This has some really good details which sold it to me as soon as I gave it a closer inspection - the neck has a cool strap button and the cut is quite slim. I also notched it in the continuing sales so the reduced price was very much welcome!


Rounding off my mini shopping expo I added this to the summer wardrobe... Again coming from Folk and again nice and stripey to feed my addiction. Lovely colours though and perfect for Sunshine. If only we could get some and soon!


Once again, apologies for the lack of posting lately, all we be back to normal during the next few days with plenty of new stuff to come!

Take it easy...

Saul Wilks.

No comments:

Post a Comment