Sunday 27 February 2011

Yuketen 2011 Footwear..... by Shaun Dangerfield.



I don't need any more navy footwear, I don't need any more footwear period....... but when it comes as good as this it's hard to say no.

Investing in Yuketen is a no brainer, for me with Trickers they are the finest footwear available in term's of style, quality and comfort.
In Yuketen's various form's of style or rugged boot's there is a pair in their collection's for everyone, hunting boot's, casual boat shoe's, moc's, walking shoe's, outdoor sports boot's, they are not all to my taste, some look a bit too old for my liking but I can see where they are going.
Yuki Matsuda founded the shoe brand in the mid 90's and is part of other label's including the awesome Monitaly label, Santo Domingo Boots Co and Canada Goose under the banner of Meg Company "Every Stitch Has A Sole".
My pick's of the bunch for 2011 are the peanut hunting sports boot in tan suede pictured above, and below the Maine guide ox db shoe in navy hand stitched leather uppers and Vibram christy sole, right up my street.
And below that are their interpretation of the classic boat shoe seeing a much chunkier crepe sole than classic boat shoe's, hand stitched moc toe's and leather lace.

Shaun.






No comments:

Post a Comment