Wednesday 16 March 2011

The Boogie Cartel Opening Night......by Shaun Dangerfield.



Right then, apologies on the lack of post's the past few day's, after our Boogie Cartel opening night at the Horse & Groom in London Saturday night it's taken me a while to get myself together, and Saul's excuse is the fact he didn't stop partying and get himself home until yesterday, massive wrong un' that lad....... that's why we get on so famously.

I don't know where to start, the night went off with an absolute bang, nobody knew what records any of us were playing so each set was a treat, and what a treat they were, it's not even easter yet.
From very early on the finest selection of Disco, Boogie, House was screaming it's way around the upstair's room and sending us into jitter's.... the rest as they say, is history, much love for Wilksy, Tommy, and new friend fellow Boogie Cartel resident Gary, these boy's were only outshone by the massive pink neon "Boogie" sign.
Full write up by Tommy on the Boogie Cartel blog here....
http://www.theboogiecartel.blogspot.com/

Few problems on the upload of my mix onto Soundcloud, not sure why ? I've been trying since last night and finally got it on tonight, Soundcloud's Twitter'ing's can only apologise..... typical.
I've had a quick listen through and there is a couple of beat glitch's but at least it's up for a listen, I may re-upload tomorrow and see if it's hassle free.

Smoke me a kipper....... I'll be back for breakfast.

Shaun/Captain Turtle.


The Boogie Cartel Horse & Groom 12th march 2011 by Captain Turtle


No comments:

Post a Comment