Saturday 19 March 2011

A touch of French...




During my latest reconnaissance missions around the vast gulley's and canyons of the internet I came across a label that's a new one one me... From the research I've done it would seem that La Panoplie is a label which is in it's infancy. Taking French nautical heritage and putting out kit on this tip is something they seem to have got the hang of.

As well as the usual standard Breton stripe knits and tee's, the collection contains a rather natty Chambray fisherman's jacket and other bits of outwear that look pretty decent.

In my opinion though, La Panoplies stand out effort comes in the form of this killer checked hooded number. Taking the design of a work jacket and spicing it up with a gorgeous gingham make over makes this a very inviting pick up for myself. Lets looks at the facts -

Hooded - Check
Gingham Check - Ehh Check
Summer time swaggage - Check

..... I'll get my card then

Saul Wilks

No comments:

Post a Comment