Wednesday 27 April 2011

Levi XX Vintage Sunset Shirt...


While I left my girlfriend to scour Libertys womens wear section for what seemed like eternity, I slipped off and went in search of my own adventures. I came across this effort from Levi Vintage, the two pocket sunset shirt. This has been re-issued for a second season as this was brought out back last year in a faded chambray. I didn't bother snapping one up in the sales and I've regretted it ever since.

I've spent a fair whack lately, so I didn't take the plunge yesterday either (ear bashings would have ensued) but at 160 sheets, this is a definite bargain for the sheer quality factor alone. I did try it on, teasing myself, and the fit was perfect, not too fitted and not too loose. Its splendid for summer and the faded tones of the material makes for a killer looking shirt, definitely one for next pay day !

Saul

No comments:

Post a Comment