Thursday 5 May 2011

Designed, Created, Crafted, Engineered..... by Shaun Dangerfield


I held fire on this but just couldn't help myself in the end, and I'm glad I did, red belted field parka in mid weight cotton twill.
Drawstring funnel peaked hood
2 large bellowed pockets
2 pleated pockets
Belted waist
Internal drawstring hem
Poachers pocket on the back
Small pocket on the sleeve
Reinforced shoulder stitch detail and on elbows
Button adjustable cuff

Plenty of detail on this and in a lovely deep red colour with white contrast detail and rope, blogged this a month or 2 ago and also at the start of the year, that's how much it impressed me and I always end up going back for what I really want, not a bad thing compared to my old buying way's but plan on this getting plenty of wear.

Shaun.








No comments:

Post a Comment