Thursday 2 June 2011

Holiday wears...







Summer holidays are where it's at... This year I'll be going to the gorgeous Dijon area of France with a very excitable girlfriend. We'll be staying at her mum's lovely converted barn house in the country surrounded by lots of rolling fields and canals.

It sounds ace after spending the previous week dancing around the fields of Glastonbury.

I thought that I'd pick up a few bits with a French touch so that the days spent strolling around the old city and through the country seem all that more rustic and generally soul pleasing.

I've got enough Breton stripes to kit out a whole sailing fleet but this particular effort from French label (and only original company still based in Brittany) Armorlux has got a perfect summer vibe going on with the royal blue / white design.

To accompany it I've also picked up a pair of Dockers navy drawstring shorts with a slightly narrow leg. Together with See suckers cap (see below) and perhaps topped off with recently purchased Shiprock parka, I'll look every bit the Frenchman on my eagerly anticipated Summer get away.

au revoir !

Saul

No comments:

Post a Comment