Tuesday 2 August 2011

Trekking..... by Shaun Dangerfield.

I'm not talking science fiction but good old stomping ground wear.... but not for proper trekking either these are strictly sports shoe's, and when I say sports shoes I mean the dancefloor - I hope I've cleared that up.

Pointer saha trek shoe in limestone although I would call it more of a teal myself, a perfect greeny blue suede with contrast creamy white sole and white stitching with optional laces... although I doubt I will ever remove the white laces already in them.
And going back to the devil in the detail (boring I know but your allowed to get more weird the older you get) and the returns note folded up into a shirt, very honeymooning first night hotel on the bed kind of stuff where the maid's sit round making funny animals out of little face cloths and put them in weird sexual positions.... actually sorry no it's nothing like that it's just a very fine origami short sleeved shirt returns note. (but still ace)

Shaun.





No comments:

Post a Comment