Monday 14 November 2011

Like Oldskool brother! By Saul Wilks


So it's pretty damn fresh outside today and after the weekend I've just had that's taken me from the outer reaches of my mind to 5* country retreats sipping fine champagne and dining on prime Welsh Rib eye, I don't want to take any chances catching a chill. Enter Mountain Equipment Fitzroy.

I picked this gem up a few years back up at Wood in Manchester, which has now sort of branched out to Bags of flavor, a rather cool vintage only shop where rare diamonds such as the below can be sourced through a little bit a bartering and chit chat with the enthusiastic proprietor.

I thought I'd keep things a little bit casual for an afternoon stroll and ended up with a rather 80s looking get up, which is pretty fine with me. I often feel like I should have spent my prime time days in that period anyway, so it's rather fitting.





No comments:

Post a Comment