Saturday 24 December 2011

Lots of Socks and Hats...By Saul Wilks


I've had Christmas early this year as I'm actually working on Christmas day and Boxing day (Last ever time thankfully) so I've been doing the rounds the past few days seeing family and friends with my lovely girlfriend in tow. To be fair I've been the recipient of some proper boss presents so I thought it only right I document my horde of wonders for all to see.

A decade or so ago, if I had opened my presents and found socks and hats I'd have probably thrown a wobbler and gone and drowned my sulkiness in a barrage of Chocolates just before Christmas dinner. These days, the sight of a shit load of flamboyant, loud socks and a flat cap puts a pretty chipper smile on my face.

The cap is by William Fox and Sons and is rather beautiful. Thanks mam !




No comments:

Post a Comment