Saturday 3 December 2011

New shoes Sir?...By Saul Wilks


With some of the ridiculous price tags on clothing and footwear alike, it's always good to know that classics like Clarks keep it realistic with a more modest price range. I'm a big fan of suede shoes at the minute, shunning the opportunity to buy myself a pair of boots for the Winter to instead perk up my footwear rotation with the likes of the above, Clarks Originals Desert Khan. 

I nipped into Number 6 while in London last week and decided to treat myself, which last year would have probably meant me splashing three hundred quid on a jacket. I like to keep my feet a little more on the ground these days, so £69 for these was more than enough to put a satisfied smile on my face and it's easy to see why. These shoes are ace, full stop.




No comments:

Post a Comment