Wednesday 8 February 2012

6 from me for today... by Shaun Dangerfield.


Just what it say's on the tin. Thank you Carol Vorderman x (get a load of them hips)

6 from me... from today.... 6 thing's that I like for one reason or another.

1- Wilkin & Son's barbecue sauce that I picked up on my pizza shopping today, beautiful.... just like the sun setting.
2- Edwin rainbow selvedge getting the comfort wear in, good for eating pizza and lounging on the sofa's.... like now.
3- New purchase Our Legacy great sweat in grey.
4- Highland 2000 British wool ribbed hat for my bonce.
5- Ray Ban's fresh off the counter for this summer, a lovely little present from my mrs in the matt tortoise shell wayfarer.
6- Another little present from my nearest and dearest who couldn't leave the Turtle's alone.







No comments:

Post a Comment