Wednesday 3 October 2012

Anerkjendt.... by Shaun Dangerfield

ANERKJENDT..... Laid back and earthy opening 2012 a/w collection.
It would be rude to not pick up some cord for the winter and I was going through the options of what I really wanted and then this little beauty cropped up in aged baby cord.
The Atos overhead shirt.

Anerkjendt's prices are competitive to say the least and I'm always dubious of that as I'm a firm believer that you get what you pay for but it exceeded my expectation's and really suprised me quality wise.
Wooden buttons, stitched tags on the cuff and the cut is great.

An Aesthetically pleasing collection which takes its inspiration from the Danish landscapes.... Scandinavia hits the spot again and on first looks come's over similar to Our Legacy (which can only be a good thing).
 


2 comments:

  1. Lovely that Shaun, how does it size up?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is around 23" underarm to underarm on an XL mate so pretty standard sizing and would go with your usual size.

    ReplyDelete