Saturday 16 February 2013

Vintage Seiko Diver... by Shaun Dangerfield

I have a bit of a thing for time pieces and going through the various vintage Seiko watches I'm not sure where this lusting will stop.
With all the aftermarket pieces available and the ability to pretty much construct the watch of choice it's kind of opened up a whole new can of worms for me.
I knew what I wanted so I sourced the model down and imported it along with some Nato straps and new spring bars and put it all together on arrival.
This version of the Diver model is the 6309-7290 and uses the Kinetic movement, I've looked and searched through so many various watch brands and styles but nothing has really made me want to put big money down on a time piece, I don't know why, probably because I like change and numerous items as opposed to one and I can get this with the vintage Seiko pieces and change them and modify them so can get exactly what it is I'm looking for.
Only problem now is where does it end ?.......


No comments:

Post a Comment