Wednesday 20 March 2013

Persol 649 Havana...By Saul Wilks


Having worn my trusty Han Kjobenhavn's pretty much every time we've had some sun in the past two years, I decided it was time to invest in a new pair of sunglasses to vary things up a bit.

Back at the beginning of last month some one gave me a cheeky heads up that one of those annoying discount shopping sites that has crazy deals had come into a shipment of Persol frames and sunnies and they were going double cheap.

Not being the shy type when a bargain is at stake, I logged on and was thrilled to land a pair of the classic 649's in Havana and Crystal - a pair I've flirted with on numerous occasions.

They finally arrived yesterday after patient weeks of waiting - the only complaint I've got really, seeing as they only cost me a ton, a price that can't be argued with.

I'll save you my usual rigmarole of wishing it was summer already, here's to plastic looking online shopping discount sites though... They came up trumps this time!




No comments:

Post a Comment