Saturday 27 April 2013

M65 Floral.... by Shaun Dangerfield

I'm not too familiar with Publish Brand but I had them send me over their floral version of the M65 Boulder jacket to check out.
It's a decent casual effort and will be a handy throw on jacket this summer.

Publish started life in California back in 2010.  They have a great range of seasonal basics with modern ideas and fit and I like what they've done with this, it was available in cream also but I thought that was maybe a step too far even though I preferred the cream stock photos (pictured below) with the recent Persol folding yellow sunglasses I didn't want to end up looking like a failed David Bowie on crack.

Legend has it they are made of curtains from an abandoned hotel in California that has been unused for many years, this is of course absolute bol**cks because I've saw the same material in my local Dilshad Tandoori restaurant on the tables..... probably. Maybe.


No comments:

Post a Comment