Tuesday 14 May 2013

Engineered Garments Nautical Wind Parka.... by Shaun Dangerfield

I've still not put this up so I thought I'd share it, I know it looks a little fruity on first glance but I love this cheeky little nautical number from Engineered Garments.

Now I said to myself that I wouldn't have any more from the New York giant but this is like KFC's side order, it's a different gravy and I had to add it, it must have been a sixth sense with a look into the future because (Perfectly I might add) a couple of weeks ago we were confirmed to be DJ'ing in the NYC Downlow tent at Glastonbury Block 9 and I don't think there's any question that this is going to be the jacket I'll have on for 4 days, I'll probably ruin it but I'll get the joy from it and thats all that matters.

Anchors away....


No comments:

Post a Comment