Wednesday 13 November 2013

Warehouse Japan... by Shaun Dangerfield


I'm a sucker for a nice heavyweight knit and unpacking this was an absolute treat, the tight weave and heavy feel along with the vibrant colours, well I'm not going to lie to you folks it made me moist.... moist like a cake mixture.

Moist.
The greatest word in the dictionary. Add to an innocent sentence to make it sound dirty. Double the pleasure by combining with words like panties and genitals. Moist is the perfect word to make others uncomfortable.

Except in this circumstance, because moist is the perfect word to make me feel comfortable.... especially in this knit.
I feel like the Charmin bear in terms of warmth, not because I play with toilet roll or live in the woods, it's about the warm bearlike comfort. Grrrrr
Cage me.

Anyway, this fine import from American Hickorees is by Warehouse Company.
Made in Japan who obviously have a good eye for the bear lovers amongst us.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment