Wednesday 18 December 2013

Leftfield NYC Indigo Sweat...By Saul Wilks


It's the season to be jolly, so I decided to treat myself to an early Christmas present in the form of Leftfield NYC's Indigo dyed sweater. I've been sharking this one for a little while, having combed through Hickorees on more than once occasion and finally found it on domestic shores at the ever ace Brighton based Peggs & Son.

Letfield's inspiration from vintage and classic American sportswear appeals to me in buckets and although I've probably got enough sweaters to kit out a platoon, I'm always searching out something to better the last.
Quality wise this is certainly up there, arguably on a par with The Real McCoys.

There's just something aesthetically pleasing about this sweater, from the quality of the seam stitching, to the beautiful swing tag, It just looks and feel's what it is - a quality garment.

Buy American, buy Leftfield...

Sold.






No comments:

Post a Comment