Saturday 11 January 2014

Journal Standard, Bellerose snap shots... By Shaun Dangerfield

A couple of pick up's towards the end of last year that I pulled out today, a nice lightweight knit from Journal Standard and a pin stripe shirt from Bellerose, nothing ground breaking but I'm getting on now ain't I ? I'm going for comfort.  That's a lie, I just like them.

I thought I'd take some shots of them while the neighbours gaze in and over from the top window obviously wondering what the hell I was doing.
I like details, I enjoy the shots of the stitching or the cut, the weave and the contrasting colours, the labels and the materials. I want to shout it from the rooftops... I don't really, that's a stupid comment.
I want to shout it up to the neighbours window though, I don't think they would understand they look like they enjoy a good bush, and some pruning. Who am I to judge.


No comments:

Post a Comment