Wednesday 13 October 2010

Warm 11TH Birthday - Corsica Studios, Elephant and Castle.

I've just started coming down from planet Joy, where a group of close mates and I found ourselves on the weekend courtesy of London's Warm and their 11th Birthday at Corsica Studios in Elephant and Castle...

I took up residency in the second room from about midnight onwards and didn't stop until 7.00am when we had to leave for our respective trains home. All I can say is this - this was by far the most special party I have ever been at, from start to finish. The people, The Love, The atmosphere and of course the Music were all spot on. Mark E's set was sublime, Cottam unmissable but Horse Meat Disco's Severino and Filthy Luka stole the show and dismantled the dance floor with every record they dropped... One word, Ace!

Not a hint of pretentiousness and everyone, Women, Man, Straight and Gay got on one and partied for the love of the music that had drawn them to this small enclave of South East London.

Watch this space for an in depth and seriously emotionally charged write up from 'Life through a Latex Window' Tom Armstrong and 'The Individual' Shaun Dangerfield.

I myself will leave you with a pick of some superb photographs from the night... Pictures say a thousand words...








Saul Wilks.

No comments:

Post a Comment