Tuesday 30 November 2010

Le' Saint James, Nautical Magnifique !

Ehh, Dodgy French aside - Saint James are always first port of call for long sleeved Breton-stripe goodness. Together with Guy Cotten's Roue Libre, they have it sorted in my book.

With a wide variety of colourways available and a price tag that's easily affordable to even the most meager of pockets, for something that looks so simple yet devastatingly good when on, it's always a staple item in my wardrobe, whatever the weather.


So without any hesitation I added the gorgeous Navy / Red effort to my wearings, picked up from good old Oi Polloi...

It's a sure fire bet this will be getting plenty of wearage over the next few months...



Saul Wilks.

2 comments:

  1. hi Saul,

    I assume at some point we'll meet but Fabienne wanted to show me your blog. you should check out this shop - no website of their own!

    http://bjfo.blogspot.com/2010/12/london-shopping-arthur-beale.html

    Ben

    ReplyDelete