Tuesday 30 November 2010

Keeping hands toasty, while looking rather delightful...

The past few weeks while pacing it around London, I've been relying on my pockets to keep my little piggies from getting hypothermia while taking a trip to the market to get some Roast Beef... (Nursery rhymes, not random bollocks)

At times, especially when carrying bags or whatever, this hasn't been the most comfortable of experiences as you can imagine... what with the sub zero temperatures we've been blessed with of late.

However, I've decided to pull my finger(s) out and get a decent pair of gloves sorted. After missing out on the ace Norse projects X Hestra Staale Deeskin gloves (sold out everywhere, i should know... I've spent the last two days trying to track down a pair) I decided to look elsewhere and managed to cop for a stellar looking pair of digit protectors.


A little gutted at missing out on these, I decided to sack the idea of DeerSkin gloves off and went for a more traditional mitten. Folk's Animal navy glove, with red wool detailing and suede thumb patches caught my eye and alas are now in transit to yours truly... Never shall my hands suffer again from the cold of this cruel world !


Wrap up nice and warm now !
Saul Wilks.

No comments:

Post a Comment