Thursday 18 November 2010

The Sinister Delicious guide to some rather spiffing scarfage...

Sunglasses, Gloves, Umbrellas... Doesn't really matter, I'm a self confessed accessory whore and love it. So it should come as no surprise that now the nights have become bitter and dark (Hazaar!) I've been casting my mischievous eyes over many a neck wear option to keep the cold out while looking killer...

There's a fair share of goodness to choose from, but the following three are the scarves that I think are pretty Boss (I would have made it four but i can't get a picture of the ace Albam Artisan Rupert scarf - definitely worth getting on your radar)

Saint James Nautical...

Definitely my favourite out of the three that I've chosen but then as you're all aware by now, I love stripes and I love a nautical inspired look. This fits the bill perfectly and will no doubt have a place around my neck these next couple of months. Kind of flash, but in all the right ways. No other choice than then Ecru / Navy stripe colourway in my book... A rather delightful bit of kit!


Kitsune Striped, Emerald and White...

Admittedly, I didn't notice the £145 price tag when I was scouring around earlier looking for possible scarf purchases. I obviously wouldn't splash that sort of money on a scarf but I think French Record Label come Thread designer Kitsune have got it nailed on with the colours... The emerald is really nice... Probably best avoided being worn around the Blue side of Glasgow though!


Moncler Navy...

Moncler is something I would normally associate with greasy haired Italian men in their thirties tubing it around London or past it women who looks as though they've just been given a good going over by the Tango man bustling it around Harrods. However, this discreet and subtle effort took my fancy instantly, quite a classy looking thing and easily wearable with anything
I should think, just a nice quality piece of neck wear. Oh, and it's ribbed... For her pleasure I assume?!




So there we have it, a couple of scarves that are making me tick-tock around the clock... Decisions Decisions aye? Happy shopping.

Saul Wilks.

No comments:

Post a Comment