Thursday 11 November 2010

This Weekends attractions.

I've got an early finish in work tomorrow and booked Saturday and Sunday off because I'm Hi Ho'ing down to London for a weekend of killer parties and music to make your heart melt... again.

I'm double buzzing though as I've got a spot writing for online music magazine Resident Advisor and as my first job I'm reviewing this - Warm Presents Tiger and Woods at Plastic People in Shoreditch. It's a UK debut from the mysterious twosome veiled behind the guise of Tiger and Woods and as I was hitting up this night anyway, the complimentary guest listing from Resident Advisor was quite welcome!


If this isn't enough to get one moist then Saturday night is being spent with Disco legend Nicky Siano, along with the idjut boys and Felix Dickinson for an all nighter down in Brixton.

A very lively weekend in store no doubt and one I'm completely buzzing for!

Have a good weekend, whatever your plans.

Saul Wilks.

No comments:

Post a Comment