Thursday 30 December 2010

A few records for your ears to orgasm over...

I haven't really posted any sounds of late (excluding mixes), mainly down to http://www.theboogiecartel.blogspot.com/ (A blog I co-write with my pal Tom) Which is dedicated to music and nothing else...

However, it's always nice to share the love around a little, so, without further nitter natter, here's a few records that I've been battering of late...

Talking of Boogie Cartel, we've got something big planned for February that the music heads among you might be interested in checking out if you're out and about in London, but more of that when every things in place.

Enjoy the sounds! Don't forget to dance...

Midnight Star - Wet my whistle



Melba Moore - Love me right



Wish Ft Fonda Rae - Touch me all night long



So timeless and ace that it hurts inside... Amazing records in their own right and sounds that will always be massive.

Hope you enjoyed...

Saul Wilks.

No comments:

Post a Comment