Thursday 30 December 2010

New Year - The Big One(s)

This past year my emotions have swung from a place that I'm glad I'm no longer in, where being down was a daily occurrence and my confidence was dented deep... However, from darkness always comes light. This past year I've loved, lost, smiled, danced, shared amazing unforgettable scenarios with proper ace people, made life-long friendships, been part of some truly special moments and It's nearly time to end the year on what is undoubtedly going to be a massive high with nothing but a chipper stride and a massive warm smile on my face. It feels double good to be back...

So without trying to sound too much like a sentimentalist, I just wanted to say thank you to those people with whom I've shared those times with - On dance floors, In alcoves, In unused loft spaces, In warehouses, in office basements, on sunkist terraces, in fields, in massive tents, in living rooms, in gardens, in pub backrooms, in bank vaults, in railway arches and where ever else we've loved, danced and got down... From Big Chill, to Electric Minds, from Glastonbury to Futureboogie and Backroom to the Horse and Groom... Here's to 2011, for what I hope is an even better year of good times and memory making !
My love runs deep for you all !

Now to get through two massive parties and the numerous off-shoot soiree's that will form around the next couple of days...



Whatever you do, whoever your with... SPREAD LOVE AND GET DOWN ! ! !

HAPPY NEW YEAR ONE AND ALL XXX

Saul Wilks.

No comments:

Post a Comment