Monday 20 December 2010

From Bethnal Green to Old Street... 20/20 Vision in London Town.

Saturdays epic adventure and out and out mission to get to London was ultimately worth it when entering the old Victorian warehouse down on Old Street. However, at one point I found myself sipping a can of British Rail issue Stella in the freezing cold after the train I was travelling on broke down at Didcot parkway... Not the best feeling in the world, I have to admit.

Still, my soul was warmed by the thought of getting to London and then down to Old Street to meet up with friends new and old for some good honest partying at the superb village underground venue which was playing host to 20/20 vision and a galactic line up of Tensnake, Ralph Lawson and Crazy P (Complete with the lovely Danielle Moore on live vocals)


Without going into too much detail, another spectacular night was had and some proper ace new acquaintances made. Doing the after party routine that swung from Bethnal Green to Old Street, I ended the weekend with someone very special, eating some of the finest Angus Roast Beef I've ever tasted and sipping some gorgeous Merlot in the sublime surroundings of Victoria Park Village...

I'll leave you with my record of the weekend...




Ridiculously Funky...

Saul Wilks.

No comments:

Post a Comment