Monday 20 December 2010

Creating A Legacy Of Your Own...

So... The Snow has been falling at a constant now for a few days and I only managed to get back from London by the skin of my teeth (Top weekend yet again though, more to come on that)

The last couple of days I've had a right hankering for a good quality sweater, nothing too fancy and nothing too brash. When Our Legacy brought out their 'Great' sweat earlier in the season I ear marked the 'dirty grey' out for a nice little winter purchase, but you know how these things go... I lost out. Until now.

Thanks to Tres Bien Shop I've managed to import myself one of these stellar sweats from one of Sweden's finest labels. I'm looking forward to receiving a nice little fed ex package and dropping this into the mixer on my wintry time jaunts to London Town. Ultra - Swaggage!



Saul Wilks.

No comments:

Post a Comment