Wednesday 15 December 2010


When I first created this blog, I never held high hopes that it would gain in popularity as it has done - or receive the feedback that I have, from people far and wide about how much they enjoy reading, viewing and listening to the things that have been making me tick...

As Sinister approaches 10 000 visitors, I just wanted to say a big thank you to everyone who drops by and gives it a read... I genuinely love having an output to channel my thoughts and general musings on the things that I am most passionate about. It feels ace to know that people give it a little time out of their day... It's very much appreciated!

Also, a big thanks and love to Sinister contributors, fellow dance floor fiends, deviants and more importantly, mates - Shaun Dangerfield and Tom Armstrong for adding their insights and posts, both of which are always double cool.

With plenty of ideas and plans in the pipeline for Sinister Delicious, here's looking forward to the next 10 000 visitors... Go forth and spread the word!
Keep it tasty...

Saul Wilks.

No comments:

Post a Comment