Thursday 23 December 2010

Hit lists of grandeur...

We all surf the vast, complex cyber space, searching out new wears and researching the things that we're into... Don't we? Well I certainly do.... On recent voyages this Nigel Cabourn effort took my fancy big time, looking proper ace in both colourways - the 'Surface jacket' has been released in 'Orange Red' and 'Apple Green' and the amount of detail that this jacket has is criminal in all the right ways - criminal in the sense that I would rob someone for it... Probably.

I love the belt and storm-flap neck, both adding to the class overall look of this unquestionably cool piece of kit. There are some truly inspirational garments around at the moment, a lot of which I've earmarked for future investigating but this is definitely top of an ever growing fantasy shopping list.

With a price pushing towards the 700 mark, this isn't just something than can be put on a card and paid for later, but could anyone be blamed for taking their over draft or credit balance to deep space nine to land it? I think not... I guess that's what over-time, generously paid Christmas shifts are for, right?








Saul Wilks.

No comments:

Post a Comment