Thursday 23 December 2010

Taking advantage of pre-sale goodness...

Bleu De Paname is a label that's pretty much uncharted territory for me... I've kept a beady eye on their stuff but if I'm completely honest, a lot of it isn't really my cup of cha'. However, the masterfully designed and cucumber esq - cool Inventory work shirt was something that tickled my eyes since the first time I saw it, even though the work wear thing is perhaps taken a little too far with the gimmicky notepad / (non)sharpened pencil combo... A nice touch / corny?! You can be the judge... This minor put off aside, I decided to give myself an early Xmas present and snapped one up at sale price so, pencil or no pencil, I'm not complaining!

I've got a crisp, unworn pair of Wranger Eric Bell chinos waiting in the wardrobe to compliment this detail-happy effort, and together with a nice worn pair of Grenson Sharps and the complimentary notepad / non sharpened pencil, I reckon jotting doodles and day dreaming will never have looked so good.





Saul Wilks.

No comments:

Post a Comment