Monday 17 January 2011

Bass Weejun x Mark Mcairy - Ace footwear personified.

I've been looking around for something a little different for my feet, still longing for something predominantly casual looking but also incorporating a smarter edge. On my rounds I came across these Mark Mcnairy X Bass Weejun Collaboration Loafer Moccasins. I think they're ace.

Bass Weejun, the old Ivy look shoemaker of choice is given a touch of Mark Mcnairy cool to produce this superb loafer Moccasin, perfect for what I'm after for this coming summer. Wearable with so many things, they sort of remind me of something my old man used to wear on summer holiday trips down to Cornwall.

Perhaps my clothing tastes are maturing, I'm not too sure, but what I'm certain of is this - Come summer time I'll be sporting these at every opportunity. Total understated quality and class personified.

Take a bow Bass Weejun and Mark Mcairy....





Saul Wilks.

No comments:

Post a Comment