Friday 21 January 2011

Every Stitch Has A Soul.......by Shaun Dangerfield.

I first saw this beast in a preview photo feb time, but when it come out August I had my beady eye's on other thing's and thought there was better to spend £520 on, as thing's go round in a small world (as they say) another lad from west bromwich was greedy enough to buy this in 2 colour's of the mustard and this red, I managed to pick it up from him bnwt for half the price, I'm not totally convinced he wanted to part with it but this is what happen's when the female side of the world get involved in our life (thankfully may I add this time).

It's nowhere near good enough in the picture quality to be able to show it in it's true glory due to the vibrant red colour, early evening and my flash but here it is, unbelievable quality and worth every penny of the original price tag to be quite honest, so a bigger bonus getting it the price I did, cheer's Tone.

Shaun.

No comments:

Post a Comment