Friday 21 January 2011

Fridays feel good sound...

It feels like an age since my size 10's were stepping out on a dance floor... Way too long. However, not long to wait, next week sees a return to form with an all night Horse Meat Disco session courtesy of Warm followed by a warehouse party for some good honest house, all night long on the Saturday.

In the meantime I'll lambast myself with some quality new purchases on the music front, stockpiling my arsenal for maximum dance floor impact come the The Boogie Cartel Launch Party (12th March, Upstairs at the Horse and Groom, Shoreditch, London)

They come no finer than this sublime Linosaur effort... It's had me swooning around like an orangutan on crack for a few days now so It'll more than likely do the trick for you as well.

Enjoy and have an ace weekend!





Saul Wilks.

No comments:

Post a Comment