Tuesday 18 January 2011

New seasons splendor - Oliver Spencer...


I'm proper excited about some of the new S/S11 line that is due for release from one of my favorite labels, Oliver Spencer. I found the winter collection very understated and demure, but then I suppose it was winter time. I picked up the class Peasant Duffle in navy and it's been given plenty of love during the cold months, it's a quality piece of kit and quite a head turner. Anyway, back to business in hand - with those Sunny days not too far away (C'mon, there not that far away are they?) I've been buzzing with anticipation for Mr Spencers forthcoming S/S collection, there's some cracking things coming out of Lambs Conduit Street.

As is usually the case, I've already spied a few pieces that are marked down for immediate purchase when they hit the shelves, including the ace Flag Tee in both the Blue and Red colourway, the multi striped knit in pima cotton complete with 4 button shoulder detail and probably the best looking thing by far and something that's going to send extra cool chill waves through the air wherever and whenever it's sported, the button down striped polo.




As one and all can probably tell, I've well and truly entrenched myself in a summer mindset, closing in on a pair of sunglasses I've been after for a while, sorting some spanking shirtage out and making sure my feet are shod in the finest of finery from Bass Weejun and Mark Mcairy.

These next few purchases from Oliver Spencer aren't only going to be some of the most integral I make for my summer wardrobe, but I reckon some of the best for the whole season.

It's just about playing that waiting game now, you know the one yeah? ... Of course you do.

Here's to Summer.

Saul Wilks.

No comments:

Post a Comment