Thursday 13 January 2011

Nice surprises come in white bags from Albam...

It's really nice getting belated Xmas presents, or presents in general come to think of it. So it was a rather nice scenario this morning when I was roused from my slumber by a stern and cold looking postman, eagerly asking me to sign for my parcel. I was sort of expecting something anyway, so it wasn't the greatest of surprises but when I opened it and found a rather dashing Albam Artisan scarf in the best of the best Rupert check I was more than made up... It looks killer!

So here's a little Thank you to a lovely little someone who certainly paid attention to my general ranting about certain garments that were taking my fancy... You know who you are

X



A rather happy chappy,

Saul Wilks.

No comments:

Post a Comment