Thursday 13 January 2011

I'll have a Madras please...



I'm an all round season type of chap, basically meaning I love the cold months as much as I love the Summer sun. However, I do love those long summer days spent in beer gardens and those long drawn out nights that quickly turn into morning time after partying throughout a warm summers night.

I know it's most certainly too soon to be contemplating this Summers looks and hooks but I couldn't help but be charmed by this gorgeous Ralph Lauren Madras, recently up on Oi Polloi. The colours are amazing and it has summer time BBQ party fodder written all over it.

I'm already hunting around for a fresh pair of 'bins' or Sunglasses to the rest of you, but first and foremost - This little number is definitely next on my purchase list. I think I'll stick it away until deepest summer and then bust it out for maximum sun-shine inspired dandyness.

Ace !

Saul Wilks.

No comments:

Post a Comment