Thursday 13 January 2011

In Between Season's......by Shaun Dangerfield.

I love to have my eye on something and eventually pick it up somewhere down the line at a better price, and there's been some great price's the end of this winter.
This Margaret Howell MHL pocket light raincoat in cracked wax is an all year rounder, very lightweight and will look better with age and wear, might even wear it to bed later and see if the mrs like's it as much as me...... just her, me, the mhl and some happysocks.



Next up with an absolute bargain of 40% off (why I'm not sure as I don't think piece's like this should be in the sale) is the R6 Conch wallet in brown leather with lime inner, I was going to pick this up November but for whatever reason at the time forgot to pick it up.
Most of the 6876 x Regent Belt Company is nothing short of fantastic in look's and quality.




Lastly I just couldn't resist this new season SNS Herning Stark cardigan in burgundy, looking forward to teaming it up with some breton tee's.

No comments:

Post a Comment