Friday 14 January 2011

S'cuse me mister, have you got the time?


Every self respecting chap should have a decent time piece on his wrist, a watch can really set an outfit off. The little things are the details we pick up on most in our sub-conscious, so this is an area of your get up that should never be over-looked. Some people prefer to check their phone for the time but I suppose everyone is different.

I currently have a rather beautiful silver Georgio Armani, given to me by my brother when I was his best man. Although it's a gorgeous looking thing and special, sentimentally, It's not something I can wear everyday.

So with this in mind I've began the hunt for something decent for my wrist to sport to keep me up to date with GMT... Two words just keep coming back to me - Uniform Wares.

I'm not a flashy person, I never have been and never will be. I like subtle details, modern looking with a classic twist. Uniform Wares provides exactly the sort of thing I'm after and at a price that's not going to break the bank.


Patrick Bek and Oliver Fowles, the designers behind Uniform Wares certainly know how to make me, eh, tick. What with a minimalist design that looks perfect for your modern day chap and in an assortment of classic and not so classic colourways, they certainly have my attention... It's just choosing what colour to pick. Red or Yellow? I really can't decide.


I guess only time will tell........................................................ Okay I'll get my coat.

Saul Wilks.

No comments:

Post a Comment